3 Person Fiber Carbon Hemlock Outdoor Sauna
Click to enlarge
Sale Price: $3,295.00
Compared at: $3,595.00
You Save: $300.00
Weight: Free Shipping
Notes: Discontinued. Our indoor saunas now have an outdoor placement option. See individual saunas for more details.
Product is out of stock
Outdoor Fiber Carbon Far Infrared Sauna: 3 Person Hemlock
Total of 5,950 square inches of surface area heat
Our Outdoor Saunas have thicker wood and glass than most other sauna brands. In addtion, they feature color therapy lights, floor heaters and PureCarbon Commercial Grade Fiber Carbon Fiber panels which offer a broad heat distribution, which leads to a greater amount of absorption.
- Completely portable
- Latch system
- Very comfortable operating temperature of 110F to 140F, not the 160F to 180F of traditional steam saunas. Recommended temperature for ANY infared sauna is 120-130F.
- Very low operating cost; uses the same amount of energy as your toaster. Only adds $3 to $5 per month to your electric bill
- Commercial Grade Fiber Carbon Heaters (100,000 hours life vs 20,000 hours of regular carbon heaters)
- Quality materials, thicker wood, larger heating panels
- 100% Hemlock
- Digital control panels
- AM/FM/CD player w/remote control
- 7 Color therapy lights with a remote control
- oxygen ionizer
- Tempered glass windows
- Heavy duty door hinges
- Interior reading lighting
- includes two portable ergonomic backrests
- metallic conduit wiring provides EMF shielding
Health Benefits of Infrared Sauna Therapy:
- Burn Calories and Controls Weight(burn up to 900 cal. in a 30 min. session
- Increases Blood Circulation and Strengthens the Cardiovascular System
- Relieves pain
- Muscles relax most readily when tissues are warm, for greater flexibility and range of motion.
- Eases joint pain and stiffness
- Clears Cellulite
- Remove toxins and mineral waste
- Improves the immune system
All our 220-240 volts saunas use a NEMA 6-30 plug (requires a NEMA 6-30 outlet) as in the image below. You would need to inform your electrician about the type of plug and the sauna wattage requirement.
PureCarbon Commercial Grade FIber Carbon Heaters
360° Surrounded Heating
|Commercial grade heaters can operate up to ten hours continuously and have a lifetime of 100,000 hours. Regular carbon fiber heaters must be shut down after 90 minutes of use and only have a lifetime of 20,000 hours.
100% carbon sheet (not sprayed or plastic)
Carbon Fiber Heaters
These are thin, light weight, safe to use and offer non-poisonous characteristics. The Carbon Fiber heater produces Far Infrared heat.
Our heaters are made out of organic carbon essence, imbedded between two fiber glass sheets and heat sealed
The carbon essence emits far infrared rays when an electrical current go through it (96% emissivity rate). This spreads the primary output evenly around the peak human output level of 9.4 microns.
JVC AM/FM CD Player and MP3 Adapter
The AM/FM CD player is installed inside the sauna for easier access while you're enjoying the sauna. Plays MP3, WMA and includes a front USB and Aux-In with a remote control
Releases ions to purify the air and kill odor causing bacteria. Dispense natural floral fragrances to enhance mood and stimulate relaxation.
|Portable Ergonomic Back Rest Wooden Backrest that provides firm, responsive support. Anatomical design maintains the back's natural curve and promotes neutral posture while seated for a long period. Designed with solid Hemlock-Fir or Red Cedar (with no veneer) for shape retention and firm support.
|Hot Air Circulation
With our unique heater frame design, hot air does not get trapped between the heaters and the sauna walls. This technology will get the sauna hot faster and reduce the power usage. The heat will not escape through the sauna walls like other infrared saunas.
Heaters for your Legs
(no floor heaters)
|7 Color Therapy Lights with a Remote Control
Chromotherapy, also called color therapy, is the use of color and light to gently bring about homeostasis. Color and light is applied to specific areas and accupoints on the body. Read more information about color therapy lights.
The new outdoor Infrared saunas have benches that are 20.5 inches deep. Deeper than than the industry avergage of 17-18 inches.
Other improvements made to our saunas include:
Inner Lock system with no visible screws.
Bench is secured so it will stay in place even if you sit on the edge.
8mm tongue & groove construction and 8mm Tempered Glass
Heavy duty door hinges
|Coated Flexible Metallic Conduit Wiring:
Our saunas use coated flexible metallic conduit for all the interior wiring. The metallic conduit helps in the following:
- Protect the wires from external damage.
- Reduce electrical fire hazard.
- PVC coating on the outside provides water and moisture protection.
- Provides Electro-magnetic Field (EMF) shielding.
Tempered glass is four to five times stronger than standard glass and does not break into sharp shards when it fails. Tempered glass is manufactured through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling, making it harder than normal glass.
Safety is one the most important factors in our heaters design. Our heaters are designed to insure they will not over heat or cause any damage.
- The Outdoor saunas Saunas use Carbon Fiber heaters only (not ceramic) because the surface temperature is much lower (safe to touch) and more energy efficient.
- Heaters are mounted to heater frames via a floating encasement. This structure insures that the heaters are not connected directly to the walls and not touching the wooden parts.
- Every heater is equipped with a heat sensor that will shut the heater down if it overheats.
- Insulation is applied to the entire back of each heater to prevent fire hazard.
- The control panel automaticlly turns off the heaters once the cabin reaches the desired temperature.
|These Infrared Saunas are energy efficient to reduce the carbon footprint. Plus, our sauna supplier has partnered with CarbonFund.org to help reduce our carbon footprint and operate a CarbonFree business (They actually offset five times as much carbon as they produce).
|Specifications of 3 Person Outdoor Far Infrared Sauna Hemlock
||70.8" (55.5" interior)
||59.0" (43.7" interior)
Note: exterior dimensions include the overhang around the roof.
|Thickness of sidewall panel wood:
||8mm Double walled tongue and groove
The wood is kiln dried (9 days air dried and 7 days kiln dried) to prevent cracking and warping and the walls are double walled tongue and groove (panels on inside and outside on all walls).
||Bench, 20.5 inches deep
|| 60-140°F (10-65°C)
||0 to 90 minutes
||100% Hemlock Fir
We only use premium Western Canadian wood
||Tongue & Groove Walls w/latches
Non-toxic glues on inside
Non-toxic finish on outside
||9 Commercial Grade FIber Carbon heaters:
Total of 5,950 square inches ofsurface area heat
||77°F - 149°F
|Power Usage / AMPS:
||2500 watts, 240v
Far Infrared is between 6 to 14 um. Our commercial grade fiber carbon heaters emit far infrared rays when an electrical current goes through it (96% emissivity rate). This spreads the primary output evenly around the peak human output level of 9.4 microns. The closer this frequency is, the more beneficial to your health and wellbeing.
Our Commercial grade heaters can operate up to ten hours continuously and have a lifetime expectancy of 100,000 hours. (learn the difference between Carbon and Ceramic heaters).
|External Digital Control:
|Internal Digital Control:
|CD Music Player with AM-FM and Speakers:
|| Lifetime on control panel
Lifetime on circuit board
Lifetime on infrared heaters
1 year on wood
1 year on CD player
Or 1 Year Warranty:
This warranty option will limit your warranty to one (1) year parts and phone support only. Labor is not included with this option. Body warranty is limited to three (3) months.
Refund and Return Policy
to write a review.
08/20/2013 - 03:01:32 PM
Reviewed by Anna10
I am really enjoying my sauna! This is a beautiful sauna and very well made, I am very happy with my purchase. The back rests were missing, but Evolution Health promptly shipped them out when I called. Thank you!
Join our infrared sauna referral program and earn up to $100 for each sauna that's sold as a result of your referral!