Q: Can I wear YogaToes in shoes?
A: No, YogaToes are to be worn barefoot.
Q: When should I wear the YogaToes?
A: Anytime you aren't wearing shoes. Relaxing, bathing, in the hot tub, in the sauna, in bed, even on an airplane!
Q: Can I walk with YogaToes on?
A: We don't recommend it for safety reasons.
Q: How long should I use YogaToes?
A: We recommend up to an hour a day on average. Some people prefer to use them shorter or longer periods. Many folks sleep with their YogaToes® on.
Q: I feel discomfort when I wear YogaToes. Is this normal?
A: If you feel discomfort, take the YogaToes off and try again tomorrow. Your feet have spent years cramped inside of shoes so be patient. Treat feet with care and allow time to adjust to their new routine. Remember, you have a full 30 days to try them, so take your time, relax and ENJOY.
Our Guarantees To You:
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee
In the unlikely event that your YogaToes® break from normal use, contact us by phone or e-mail. We will replace your YogaToes® at no cost to you. Please keep your original order form for reference!
- YogaToes® are easy to clean with mild soap & warm water.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.
- As with any other exercise use moderation and common sense.
- If you have severe foot conditions, please ask your doctor if YogaToes® are right for you.
- YogaToes® cannot be worn with shoes.
- Walking in YogaToes® may not be suitable for you.
- Not recommended for children.