The Teeter Hang Ups® EP-950™ is the most feature-rich option in the Flex Technology™ Series, combining all of the features of the EP-550 with added features to help you achieve maximum benefits. The EZ-Reach™ Ankle System with extended handle reduces the need to bend over while securing the ankle supports, making the EP-950 ideal for those who suffer from back pain. Add stretching and decompression options with the EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles and Over-EZ™ Handles for additional support. Take the guesswork out of achieving your desired inversion angle with the EZ-Angle™ Tether with pre-set angle markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
Choose Teeter for Back Pain Relief Competitors have tried to mimic our best-selling products, but looks are where the similarities end. The real “Teeter Difference” is found in our premium components and innovative design born from 30 years of engineering evolution. Teeter inversion tables meet UL (Underwriters Laboratories) stringent inversion table safety standards, and our inversion tables consistently outperform the competition in comparison testing for endurance, rotation control, and ease of assembly.
Built for the Benefits Easily adjustable for your body type, comfortable to use and a breeze to fold and store, a Teeter inversion table fits into your life as perfectly as it fits your body. A 5-Year Full Warranty and a legacy of over 2 million Teeter users give you confidence that you’re supported by the best in the business. Teeter Hang Ups® is fueled by the passion of one man who turned his own struggles with back pain into a life-changing solution for millions of people worldwide. Roger Teeter’s inversion tables are truly built for the benefits, with a focus on features that help you achieve the ultimate in relaxation, comfort and a feel-good decompressive stretch. Trust Teeter for a better back, better body®.
Unique to the EP-950
• EZ-Reach™ Ankle System with triple-lock security and an extended handle that reduces the need to bend when securing the ankles • Over-EZ™ Handles with embossed inversion angle guide provide an extra-large grip surface to assist new users and enhance stretching options for more experienced inverters • EZ-Stretch™ Traction Handles offer multiple uses, including added stretching and decompression options, easy oscillation assistance and a simple release option from full inversion • EZ-Angle™ Rotation Control features specialized guide with pre-set positions for beginning through advanced inversion • Larger Medical-Grade Steel Base with scratch-resistant finish includes corner feet that increase the width by 20% and protect floors
Customizable Comfort & Support
• Flex Technology™ Bed with ergonomic shape and movable rib support system flexes with you to allow greater range of motion during stretching and exercise • Smooth, durable and easy-to-clean bed surface reduces friction to optimize decompression and holds Teeter’s popular Acupressure Nodes accessory (sold separately) for customized, pressure-point massage • Head Pillow can be moved or removed for your comfort needs • Ergo-Embrace™ Supports with specialty foam and pressure-reducing design evolved from years-long research to make our most comfortable ankle cups yet
Reliable, Trustworthy Performance
• Unique and Patented Security Features like auto-locking hinges, cam locks, specialized pivot bearings and heat-treated steel parts ensure durability and reliability • Adjustable Main Shaft features height-markings stamped into a triple-plated chrome finish • UL Listed Label demonstrates that Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Tables are independently certified to meet the toughest quality standards • 5-Year Full Warranty
Easy to Use
• Ankle Comfort Dial foot platform dials up or down for a customized, secure fit • Precision Balancing design provides smooth, controlled rotation with minimal effort and allows for secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching • Folds for Storage in just a few seconds to 20" x 28.5" x 70" (50.8 x 73 x 177.8 cm) Get Started in Minutes
• Easy assembly, less than ¼ the average number of parts of other inversion tables; includes tools for assembly • User Guides include a full-color glossy Owner’s Manual attached to the product and Instructional DVD to guide you through assembly and use • 5 Bonus Healthy Back Routines by Dr. Shawn on the Instructional DVD teach you how to wake up and warm up your spine, strengthen and stretch your core, improve your posture and incorporate stretching and exercise on your Teeter
Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6"
Weight Capacity: 300 lbs Assembled Footprint: 64" x 29" x 61"
In-Use Dimensions at Max Height Setting: 83" x 29" x 88"