"For the Serious sprout enthusiast, this is the
appliance I would recommend." - Dr. William S. Peavy
This model is stackable, you may purchase one now to suit your present needs and add more modules as your needs change. The EasyGreen sprouter consists of:
1 x EasyGreen MikroFarm
1 x Mist Generator 110v/60Hz
1 x 96 Activation Timer - 110v/60Hz
5 x Food Grade Quality Plastic Cartridges
1 x Drainage Tube 1 x Sliding Door
1 x Owner's Manual CD
1x Food Grade Large Plastic Tray
MikroFarm sprouter Size: 18" x 24" x 7.5"H
Some features of the EasyGreen Sprouter
The EasyGreen sprouting appliance was developed out of the growing demand for organic health food. The EasyGreen’s unique technology empowers the individual to maintain a high potency immune system, by providing natural vitamins, mineral and enzymes that no other food or artificial supplements can rival. Here are few reasons for our unique sprouting technology:
Seeds generate chemical heat during germination and need to be cooled to avoid mold and rotting. The EasyGreen sprouter uses a patented technology where mist and oxygen are applied simultaneously to the seeds, thus both cooling the seed’s water and air and oxygenating the seeds and water. Sprouts require little water but abundant amounts of oxygen. Other automated sprouters and conventional sprouting methods supply plenty of water yet only provide natural air displacement.
1. Inhibitors in seeds are the natural defense mechanism of seeds acting as a deterrent for germs and bugs. Some sprouters re-circulate the same water! Your sprouts are then irrigated with water containing toxins and inhibitors, defeating the concept of using clean, good water for your sprouts. Bearing in mind that sprouts are made of 80% water, using clean water makes sense. The EasyGreenâ drains all used water out of the machine.
2. Sprouts are sensitive to environmental conditions and climate changes. For example, in warm, humid areas such as Florida , Hawaii , Brazil , it’s virtually impossible to sprout with conventional methods. The EasyGreen sprouter works in all these areas year around! To the full satisfaction of our customers.
3. Managing and controlling the humidity within the machine is critical to the sturdiness of the sprouts. The EasyGreen sprouter uses a unique 96-activations timer, allowing the grower to fine-tune the machine to his or her specific environmental conditions.
4. Unlike the EasyGreenâ, other automatic sprouters do not have a built-in water reservoir and cannot select the source of water to use. The EasyGreen’s built-in water reservoir is compatible with either dematerialized water, distilled or R.O. according to your specific needs.
5. The water reservoir allows adding minerals that enhances growth, such as liquid kelp or hydroponic growing solutions. No known conventional or automatic system allows the same flexibility.
6. The built-in water reservoir allows the grower to add solutions that assist in disinfecting the crops, such as hydrogen peroxide.
7. The EasyGreen sprouter unit uses about ½ gallon of water in 24hours due to its fine misting activity. Sprouters that use an automatic irrigation system need to be plumbed and use 3.5 to 5 gallons of water a day!
8. Seeds germinated in conventional sprouting methods such as jars, bags, trays etc. need to be MANUALLY rinsed 3 to 6 times a day. The EasyGreen sprouter rinses automatically as many times as needed a day during the complete growing cycle.
9. Conventional sprouters require a pre-soaking operation of 8 hours up to 24hrs, before commencing the propagation of the seed. The EasyGreen sprouter requires NO presoaking. Seeds are placed in the tray or cartridge DRY and the machine takes over, soaking, rinsing, misting, oxygenating and draining automatically. Thus saving you an extra day of pre-soaking and the manual handling of the repeat daily rinsing.
10. The misting and oxygenating automatic cycles assures quickest harvest. 15% to 40% quicker then any sprouting method.
11. Unlike other automatic sprouters, the EasyGreen sprouter uses a mist generator. No sprinkles or foggers that will clog and may stop irrigating without the grower being aware.
12. Some growers prefer to use soil for some crops such as wheatgrass or sunflower greens. Other sprouting methods are soil or soil-less (Hydroponic). The EasyGreen sprouter may use both concepts! With no damage to the machine or crops.
13. The EasyGreen sprouter uses FOOD GRADE QUALITY Trays and cartridges in accordance with DFA regulations. Most other sprouters uses storage containers and trays!
14. D.I.Y. sprouters require purchasing parts at hardware stores, not to mention the hassle of putting them together, which means there can be no manufacturer’s warranty on the complete system! The EasyGreen revolutionary system, now sold in 32 countries around the world, carries a full manufacturer’s warranty. We are so confident in our technology that you may purchase an extended manufacturers warranty for up to 10 years!