Supplement your workouts or inversion sessions with the versatility of Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots, a lightweight option to provide maximum comfort and support for your ankles.
Looking to take your ab routine to the next level? Gravity Boots allow you to incorporate challenging inverted sit-ups, crunches and bends to your regular workout, while giving your ankles unparalleled support. Paired with a CV Bar, Gravity Boots are a perfect upgrade to increase ankle comfort when you invert on your Teeter Hang Ups inversion table.
Looking to invert on-the-go? Our lightweight, compact Gravity Boots are ideal for travel - use them at the gym on a sturdy chin-up bar (1.25" diameter max). Don't have room for an inversion table?
Used by the U.S. Army, celebrities and professional athletes, Teeter Hang Ups Gravity Boots are a popular method of inversion world-wide.
- One Size Fits Most: Boot straps adjust to ankles varying several inches in diameter
- Flexible Shell for Comfortable Fit: Tough yet pliable blend of DuPont Hytrel minimizes any pressure points
- Super-Soft Foam Liners: Special blend of 5/8" foam designed to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Ratcheting, Self-locking Buckles: Double-lock system ensures enhanced security
- Durable Light-Weight Construction: Each boot weighs only 2.5 lbs., but holds the ankles securely and comfortably
- Removable Calf Loops: Add comfort by placing a two-degree bend in the knees to help reduce the load on knee joints and the top of the foot
- 5-Year Warranty: Full warranty coverage structural and soft parts
*Cannot be used with any models equipped with the EZ-Reach Ankle System.